Sometime Around Midnight (Snow[Mature])

Once home to two cold and cruel automated armies, Luna is now under primary control of the Central Earth Union following the large-scale intervention that took place there one year ago. It operates as a military staging area for the government in their feud against the Frontier Commonwealth.
Buster
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Sometime Around Midnight (Snow[Mature])

Post by Buster » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:04 pm

"Wow, that's a question I didn't expect this soon."

Truthful and honest words fell from Florus's carefully formed mouth as his grey eyes peeled away from Josephine's beautiful face. He had to decide what to say, something cheesy and false, or just let it all out right here. Jesus, Florus would rather face down that newtype again than face this, why was it difficult? Something about opening up and letting it out, regardless of what may happen was a thing he didn't like. So, Florus gave a light shrug of his shoulders before he set his menu down in front of him, "Well.."

Florus St-Jacques let it hang there before he'd look at Josephine's eyes, "..I don't know, ever since my eyes first fell on you, I'm drawn to you." Briefly those eyes dipped down and away from Josephine, due to Florus's own mixed feelings of embarrassment shyness. At least towards this one subject, Jesus, he wasn't about to tell Josephine he was falling for her head over heels..was he?

Florus could see himself doing that, but yet his mind lingered back to the taste of her mouth against his..and that's when it dawned on him. This was more than a passing feeling, so the voice in the back of his mind said anyways. "I feel like a moth, and you're the flame. I'm drawn to you, because I felt something when we had that simulator fight Josephine." Now, those grey eyes looked back at her as Florus's left hand shifted, his thumb nervously thumbing slowly against the edge of the table, "Something I've never felt before, Chemistry? Is that it?" Sitting up from his chair, Florus would bend partly over the table as the man shifted his left hand. Seeking to brush his fingers along the back of Josephine's head as the Union pilot went to kiss the woman slowly, albeit with a whisper.

"I won't push you into anything more than a kiss, Josephine."

Snow
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sometime Around Midnight (Snow[Mature])

Post by Snow » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:51 pm

"I hope it's not untoward."

Josephine looked down at the table, sitting rigidly and attentive. She wanted to know the answer, but not if it meant spoiling the evening beyond what could constitute friendly conversation. Her eyes searched his face when he spoke, and smiled a little at the endearing shift in his features to that timidity she was so unused to seeing cross his features. Her eyes dipped down to his lips when he moved forward, brushing against his before she turned her head, suddenly shy.

"I think... I think that I would like to know you better."

She said it carefully. As an enlisted officer in the CEU she did not have time for dalliances such as these, yet she was not going to cut herself off from the experience at Caroline's suggestion just because of her mission. There was a lot to do, and she would have time to see Florus again, surely, if he truly liked her.