Character Profile raw BBCode

The place to test signatures, images, board code, or just about anything else.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Enigma
Site Admin
Character Profile raw BBCode

Post by Enigma » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:21 pm

[table][tr][td][image]~~Character Image (Staff can handle this for you)~~[/image][/td]
[td][size=150][b]~~Character Name~~[/b][/size]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Affiliations:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b]
[b]Residence:[/b]

[i]~~Character Quote goes here~~[/i]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[size=120][b]Appearance:[/b][/size]
[list]
[*]~~Put one of these for each line~~
[/list]

[size=120][b]Personal Information:[/b][/size]
[list]
[/list]

[size=120][b]Biography:[/b][/size]
~~Bio goes here~~

[table][tr][td][b]Relationships:[/b]
[list]
[/list][/td]
[td][b]Personal Holdings:[/b]
[list]
[/list][/td]
[td][center][b]Primary Mobile Suit:[/b][/center]
[center][image]~Suit Image (We can put this in for you)~~[/image][/center]
[center]~~Mobile Suit Name~~[/center][/td][/tr][/table]

[size=120][b]Combat Style:[/b] [i]~~Space Holder~~[/i][/size]
Info Goes Here

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Character Profile raw BBCode

Post by Enigma » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:22 pm

If you want to reply to this or post this anywhere for us to put on the site, make sure you disable BBCode in your post!

Also if you want to list a backup mobile suit, or an MP they use, just copy-paste the final section of the table but make sure you remove the [/tr][/table] bit from the primary section because that bit of code needs to be at the end only once.

Omni
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Omni » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:52 am

[table][tr][td][image]https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B_01TgQ ... nczY0ViaVU[/image][/td]
[td][size=150][b]Schwarzer Ritter[/b][/size]
[b]Age:[/b] 51
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] September 29
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Species:[/b] Newtype
[b]Hair:[/b] Black
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Blue
[b]Height:[/b] 6'1
[b]Affiliations:[/b] Central Earth Union
[b]Profession:[/b] Universal Quantifier, Diplomat, Pilot
[b]Residence:[/b] Château de Chambord at Chambord, Loir-et-Cher, France

[i]"I will make a world where my daughter doesn’t have to fight anymore. This is only something a father can understand!”[/i]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[list]
[*]Schwarzer Ritter carries the appearance one would expect from a man with a name like that. He carries a thick head of black hair, complimented by a pair of piercing blue eyes. He is not considered an extraordinarily attractive man and likely wouldn't turn many heads in a room. As a trained Mobile Suit pilot, he has an above average physique, but is not a physically imposing person. His youthful appearance is kept intact by the Turn A Gundam, maintaining Ritter in what he considered his ideal self.
[*]Ritter in public tends to dress in a simple black suit and tie combination when he is doing what he considers to be work. Otherwise, he's a very simple dresser and is likely to be found wearing a plain t-shirt and pants befitting of someone concerned more about practicality than fashion. Having lived most of his life in the Colonies and other parts of space, Ritter almost always wears sunglasses when he's on Earth.
[*]Almost always prefers things in black.
[/list]

[list]
[*]Is intrinsically linked to the Turn A Gundam after his 'rebirth'.
[*]Has developed a love for cooking as a hobby over time.
[*]His Newtype powers are considerably weaker than they once were. Whether this is a result of his rebirth, or if they had naturally waned is up for debate.
[*]Has a natural affinity towards dad jokes.
[/list]

One could say that people are defined by their fates, something that can be hard to argue when people exist who claim they can see it firsthand. Schwarzer Ritter’s life is a testament against that very statement. His rise to historical figure from a botched cloning attempt showed that a person’s life is exactly what they make of it. Ritter was conceived in the late Solar Era in an attempt by the former Space Frontier Republic to extend the life of their best pilots. His life was spent being honed into a soldier, to become a tool of the Republic to further their own gains. Following an encounter with Kou Chun, Schwarzer Ritter defected from the government he was becoming increasingly disillusioned with, and from there was set on a path of events that would make an important mark in history. The two of them found salvation for themselves as Newtypes in the mysterious lunar entity known as DOME, which would change Ritter's entire life.

Battle after battle, loss after loss, in the final days of the Solar Era, Schwarzer Ritter met a young Kathryn Langley. The two of them pursued a short relationship which was prematurely ended by the calling of DOME against her enemies, even if though some of them were people Ritter had considered to be friends. Following the battle, all Ritter remembered was an event collectively known as 'The Cataclysm', and he fled the Earth Sphere. Unknowingly to him, Kathryn had a daughter, named Kit. Years passed and he eventually returned to the Earth Sphere. He had grown homesick, and the Earth called out to him again. Once there, he learned that Kit was out there, and was wanted for the firing of the battlestation Libra, resulting in the destruction of Munich. Thinking of himself as a failure, Ritter retreated once more to the outer areas of the Earth Sphere.

Following a mysterious encounter with an alien space colony, Schwarzer Ritter was reborn through the power of the mysterious Turn A Gundam, and given the role of Universal Quantifier. He woke once more as his youthful self and found himself caught up in a series of events bringing him to Mecca to see Kathryn assume the role as the Ultimate Gundam, and a path encountering the mysterious Wendell and Kodoq. Most important at all, his new journey as the Universal Quantifier brought him to Madalen Al-Han'ah, future Chancellor of the Union, whom Ritter would fall in love with as another lost soul. Ritter and Madalen would both fight in the final battle of DOME, which finally put an end to the past Ritter felt he was haunted by.

Ritter has now assumed a more formal role under the Chancellor as a diplomat, working to establish ties for the Union in a hope to unite the Earth Sphere. More importantly, he is much closer with Madalen now, and knows where his daughter and her girlfriend are, and feels like he can be part of a family.

[list]
[*]Madalen Al-Han'ah/Queen Mab - Girlfriend
[*]Kathryn Langley - Former girlfriend
[*]Kit Langley - Daughter
[*]Lauren Clark - Daughter-in-Law
[*]Kou Chun - Friend / Mentor
[*]Sariel / Mister Mask - Unknown
[*]DOME - Former 'Leader'
[*]Wendell - Unknown
[*]Kodoq - Enemy
[/list][/td]
[list]
[*]Wilgem Class [i]Mitsuru[/i]
[*]SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam
[/list][/td]
[center]SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam[/center][/td][/tr][/table]

[size=120][b]Combat Style:[/b] [i]Resolute[/i][/size]
Ritter is a very experienced Newtype, and therefore will often use his abilities to feel the situation around himself and adapt accordingly. He knows how to read his opponents not only through habits, but his sixth sense, and will often try to communicate or intimidate them mid-combat. He is highly determined when it comes to a battle he knows he has to win and will often sacrifice his personal safety to ensure a victory. Ritter’s narrow-minded nature can lead to issues as he can potentially focus on a single target.

MitsukaiNoZenkai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MitsukaiNoZenkai » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:03 am

Here's Garr and Marimeia.

[table][tr][td][image]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KzRdla ... sp=sharing[/image][/td]
[td][size=150][b]Garr Shyver[/b][/size]
[b]Age: [/b] 45
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] June 12, Solar Era
[b]Species:[/b] Newtype
[b]Hair:[/b] Dark brown with flecks of gray
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Pale gray
[b]Height:[/b] 6’1”
[b]Affiliations:[/b] Frontier Commonwealth
[b]Profession:[/b] Freelance Mobile Suit Pilot
[b]Residence:[/b] Minerva-class [i]Gossamer Chains[/i]
[i]"The past is a hard thing to relinquish, Sentradas. The world of Life has a way of scarring us with it that makes it difficult to readily accept such a path. I bear my share of them." [/i]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[list]
[*] Garr is a lean man with a well-toned body from a little over a quarter-century of Mobile Suit pilot physical conditioning regimens. He takes care to ensure he’s not overly pale from a lack of sunlight, but couldn’t be considered tanned at all. One would be hard-pressed to call him overly handsome in overall appearance but he is far from the social standard of ‘ugly’.
[*] Garr’s attire consists mostly of loose-fitting clothes in neutral colors; most often varying shades of gray (his favorite color). He also owns a small number of business-style suits in pinstripe. His most distinctive bit of attire; however; would be his black cloth choker across his throat scar. Before the Cataclysm this was silk but since the collision of worlds he’s changed it to simple black cotton.
[*] He chooses to wear a full pilot flight suit in both the cockpit and while doing things in space. As a former Chancellor for the long-vanished Neo Terra Firma Republic Garr uses a slightly up-armored version of the standard Maxwellian Intifada pilot suit in their colors.
[/list]
[list]
[*] Garr has lived with his now-infamous throat scar since the age of twelve. It stemmed from an incident where he got caught up in a robbery gone wrong in an ice cream store, and though he survived the grisly wound it has plagued him for the vast majority of his life. His voice is best described as ‘slightly growling’, and he cannot speak above a normal conversational volume without causing the wound to act up and cause him to cough up blood as well as becoming temporarily mute from the pain.
[*] He awoke as a Newtype on Earth shortly into his career as a pilot. Garr has been noted as being abnormally empathy-poor when it comes to his psychowave “pressure” detection. His spatial awareness and danger-related precognition are almost a full sense unto themselves, and he has trained himself to utilize his pressure in a sort of defensive ‘cloak’ to help ward off psychic attacks from his fellow Newtypes (to varying degrees of success). When controlling remote weaponry, Garr eschews the standard practice of long-range attack in favor of using remotes as supplementary attack tools in mid-to-close range combat against his opponents. The level of fine control he has with remotes is easily his best ability as a Newtype; outstripping even his paranoia-enhanced precognition. He has also developed an ultrashort-ranged telepathic ability with his fellow Newtypes though he chiefly uses this to speak with Hanmyo Starwind when he wants to say something privately in a room full of people.
[*] Garr is a blunt individual. He has a strong desire for straight-forward conversations, and if he does possess tact he rarely chooses to employ it in public.
[*] Unbeknownst to even most people who know him, Garr is an avid designer of Mobile Suits. Over his quarter-century career of piloting he has either used or encountered almost every type of equipment, system, and weapon ever created for Mobile Weapon combat. Over the years he has designed multiple Suits for his own personal use and is always on the lookout for new technologies and ways to apply them. His design tastes tend to favor a rounded arsenal of solid and beam weaponry in both projectile and melee varieties and has been developing a taste for well-armored designs; which is clearly influenced by the design of the GP-02A.
[/list]
Garr Shyver’s life before he became a part of the Terra Firma Republic’s pilot corps bore little of note, save his fateful encounter with a robbery gone wrong in his youth which left him scarred for life. He served as a pilot with quiet distinction, always ready to do his duty and quickly earning the right to use prototype units and engage in out-ranging patrols. When the Terra Firma Republic suffered it’s schism into two main camps - the ruthless Black Guard and the Maxwellian Intifada who opposed them - Garr sided with the Intifada. He rose a bit further in the ranks, even taking the battlefield alongside legends of the time and those who supported them.

When the fighting between the Guard and Intifada reached a colder state, he encountered Alfimi Elwren - future and later current leader of the Black Guard - and the two almost instantly developed an antagonistic relationship. The rhythms of war in the Solar Era played out like a song on repeat, with only a few errant notes to change the tempo here and there… Until [i]he[/i] came.

With the coming of the Jovian Sentradas and his upsetting of the balance of power in the Earth Sphere, Garr was soon swept up in the flow of events that saw the reunification of the Maxwellian Intifada and original Black Guard into the Neo Terra Firma Republic. The situation continued in hellish whirlwind motions and ultimately Garr found himself in control of the whole thing for a short time right before the end; with the arrest of the Chancellor Alfimi Elwren and the subsequent abandonment of his post by the Intifada’s namesake Francis Maxwell. Having no preparation and no ability to command a whole nation, Garr ultimately failed to keep things together and the fracturing was well underway when the Cataclysm hit. Escaping under it’s pure chaos, he travelled to the Moon and rescued the woman who would eventually become his wife Hanmyo Starwind from her metallic grave.

The next twenty or so years were filled with adventure, profit, and Garr growing a touch more paranoid year after year. A new government arose on Earth from the ashes, but Garr had decided he'd had enough of being in such a power structure. It had almost killed him once, after all…

Old faces started coming up in recent years. Alfimi Elwren - under the guise of Sara Janovsky - approached him trying to draw him into her plans, but he rebuffed her. Sentradas seemingly resurfaced wrapped in a spike-drenched monster in the Yatagarasu, prodding him to try and fix the situation that the Earth Sphere found itself in still. Seeking to distance himself from the two bits of his past he least wanted to interact with once more, he found himself in space once again. There he took up work with Lance Screamer, an old Space Frontier Republic figure who was now part of the Frontier Commonwealth’s leading hierarchy. Now, he finds himself figuring out how to deal with his ghosts and how to provide for his family; though he knows it’ll be hard with so much that could still go wrong in the post-Cataclysm world.
[list]
[*]Hanmyo Starwind - Wife / mother of his daughter
[*]Madeline Starwind - Daughter
[*]Lance Screamer - Cohort/Employer
[*]Alfimi Elwren - Long-term murder goal
[*]Sentradas - Antagonist?
[*]Jacobin - Possible Assassin
[/list][/td]
[list]
[*]Minerva-class [i]Gossamer Chains[/i]
[/list][/td]
[center]GP-02AN Gundam Physalis “Nightshade”[/center][/td][/tr][/table]
[size=120][b]Combat Style:[/b] [i]Cautious[/i][/size]
In battle, Garr could best be described as 'jack of all trades, master of none.' His fighting style tends towards cautious approaches to opponents while using a variety of solid and energy projectile and melee weapons. He has shown absolutely no hesitation to retreat if he feels a fight is without a reasonable chance of victory on his part. When given a noted advantage, however, he has been known to deploy completely uncalled for levels of firepower on targets that he can reach. He tends towards overkill on opponents if he can; unless he needs something from them for his own needs.

When utilizing remote weaponry, Garr is strongly documented to be more comfortable with controlling a relative handful of them with frightening precision rather than a giant overwhelming swarm like his beloved Hanmyo Starwind. He hasn’t engaged much in BVR (beyond visual range) attacks with remote weapons but given his focus on quality of control he could be a real monster if he didn’t choose to keep such weapons within mid-range for Suit-to-Suit combat. Generally, he chooses to use them as support tools for advances and overwhelming an opponent rather than as a primary means of assault.

[table][tr][td][image]https://drive.google.com/file/d/13HX7TQ ... sp=sharing[/image][/td]
[td][size=150][b]Marimeia Brandford[/b][/size]
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] August 5, United Era
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Species:[/b] Innovator
[b]Hair:[/b] Brown
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Cobalt blue
[b]Height:[/b] 5’7”
[b]Affiliations:[/b] Martian Resistance / Central Earth Union
[b]Profession:[/b] Mobile Suit pilot
[b]Residence:[/b] Caelin Hill, Africa
[i]"Though I do have to admit I think I'd like to go again... If that's alright with you, Vert?" [/i]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[list]
[*] Marimeia Brandford is a lithe figure. While healthy she has lived on Mars and it’s lower gravity for her entire life; which has combined with her not-too-rich diet as a refugee and member of the Martian Resistance to keep her thin in appearance. She has cobalt blue eyes and long brown hair are largely non-descript in their generic nature, though she wears her hair in a large sidetail on the left side of her head.
[*] She has a cross hatching series of scars tracing up her spine from surgery to repair her back after she got hurt helping to foil a raid by the Reinvented in her youth.
[*] Her right arm up to the elbow is a Martian cybernetic replacement after an injury in combat. It’s design is slick curves and a sealed design to prevent detritus, water, and the dreaded Martial dust from gumming up the works. Her left eye is also a cybernetic replacement, but there is no scarring or abnormalities to its appearance to indicate it.
[*] She prefers uniform-style clothing (practically her entire small wardrobe), and has a standard design pilot flight suit for combat. Marimeia has been noted to wear ballistics-resistant body armor when engaged in a ground assault.
[/list]
[list]
[*] Marimeia has been an Innovator for several years now. Near daily exposure to a true GN Drive’s particles triggered the transformation in her genes. She has met the associated changes with a bare minimum of interest; as they have neither hurt nor significantly helped her in any way to date.
[*] She owns a standard size Haro painted in lavender who answers to the name “Selene”. It was given to her at the same time she was assigned to her Gundam, and it serves as her co-pilot by taking maneuvering controls while she focuses on her aim. Selene is usually found by Marimeia’s side and could be considered one of her two friends (the other being Vert).
[*] Marimeia is a cyborg. Her right arm to the forearm and her left eye are both Martian-style prosthetics. The arm has a stronger grip force than it’s fleshy counterpart and is equipped with a two-ton test grapple wire/magnetic grapple tip combination and a one-ton rated retraction motor. The eye is equipped with optional thermographic and telescopic modes.
[*] She utterly hates being a cyborg. It has a dehumanizing effect for the non-Reinvented survivors of Mars and it treated as a massive social stigma. She suffers from a typical amount of Body Loss Shock Syndrome and requires Martian-manufactured anti-rejection drugs to keep her body from suffering ill effects. Marimeia has openly stated on multiple occasions that she will remove the “taint” from her flesh the moment the Reinvented are finally defeated, even going so far as to inflict grievous - if not outright fatal - harm to herself in order to do so.
[*] The Green One Vert is a stabilizing influence on Marimeia. The two have over their time together fallen into an older/younger sister-like bond, with the socially-inept and naive Marimeia as the younger ‘sibling’.
[/list]
For as long as she could remember, Marimeia has been a woman on the run. Born almost a year after the Cataclysm that rocked the solar system her parents had been part of the great refugee waves that had shuffled from hiding place to hiding place ahead of the flames of the Reinvented's Crusade. Through it all, she developed a sense for those around her that couldn't quite be called Newtype in nature…

One memorable moment in her young life is how she managed to save one of the groups of refugees she grew up around from an infiltration unit of the less visibly-augmented Reinvented. Somehow, she had just known there was something wrong and raised the alarm; only to get thrown sideways into a countertop for her trouble. Once the infiltrators were dealt with, Marimeia was found to have several cracked vertebrae from the impact. The surgery left her back scarred, and a smouldering hatred in her heart for the Machine Men of Mars.

Having managed to reach the age of being able to join the Resistance's military forces, Marimeia quickly displayed a frightening aptitude for Mobile Suits. Her rapid ascent in the ranks of the precious pilots of Mars' masses was almost shot down when during a raid on a Reinvented position she received damage to her Mobile Suit that caused part of her cockpit to explode. Barely managing to keep up, she'd lost both her left eye and right forearm to her foes... Then the unthinkable happened to her.

Seeing little alternative to having one of their greatest pilots out of the desperate fight, she once more underwent surgery. When she awoke, Marimeia was horrified to learn she had essentially become what she considered the enemy: a cyborg. It took almost half a year to get her to come back to the front, but once she'd accepted that she was as she was now Marimeia was intent on becoming an ungodly terror to those who worshipped some twisted version of human evolution.

Seeing her new-found resolve, Marimeia Brandford was given one of the rarest things among the Resistance: a Gundam. Her path laid before her, and she swore she'd see Humanity reclaim the surface and put an end to the fear she'd had to live around all her life.

Along the way she met and fought alongside Virgil Vice Veran and the Green One Feld. She was sent to Earth once the Central Earth Union began seeing to the bolstering of the Martian Resistance and is now undergoing training and even a form of rehabilitation to acclimate her to life outside of the Red Planet.
[list]
[*] Vert - Handler / ‘Big Sister’ / Friend
[*] Feld - Conrade in arms
[*] Virgil Vice Veran - Comrade in arms
[/list][/td]
[list]
[*] Tenzan-class [i]Red Sword[/i] (Currently on Mars helping the Resistance)
[*] Haro “Selene”
[/list][/td]
[center]GN-006 Cherudim Gundam[/center][/td][/tr][/table]
[size=120][b]Combat Style:[/b] [i]Sniper[/i][/size]
Marimeia’s whole battle strategy relies on her training as a sniper and the use of related long-range weapons. Her melee skills are notably sub-par due to pretty much her whole career being against a predictable enemy she could easily outmaneuver in her Gundam. She has great reserves of patience once behind the sights of a gun, and will aim her weapons to inflict maximum damage per shot whenever she can.
Earth's gravity doesn't weigh down my soul.. It gives me direction.. The world at my heart and the heavens above..

Curon

Post by Curon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:57 pm

[table][tr][td][image]https://i.imgur.com/yqG42DZ.png[/image][/td]
[td][size=150][b]Curon Hifor[/b][/size]
[b]Age:[/b] 61 (Biologically 40)
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] January 8th
[b]Species:[/b] Artificial NewType (Through Implants)
[b]Hair:[/b] Brown
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Brown
[b]Height:[/b] 5'8"
[b]Affiliations:[/b] Formerly Black Guard/Neo Terra-Firma Republic; Currently Mercenary/Marketdome
[b]Profession:[/b] Mercenary/Soldier/Mobile Suit Pilot
[b]Residence:[/b] Anywhere he can park at

[/td][/tr][/table]

[list]
[*]Ethnicity: Americas
[*]Distinguishing Features: Multiple scars on body, particularly the one on his face from a bladed weapon
[*]Original Timeline: Solar Era
[*]Over 45 years of combat training, doctrine, and experience
[*]Significant Operative within Black Guard and the NTFR
[*]Mercenary exploits after the Cataclysm
[*]Implants: Wired Reflexes (Across Whole Body), Enhanced Vision Implants (Eyes), Prototype NewType Implants (Head and Spine)
[/list]

Some folk are more than they appear—often times, they aspire to be more than their lot in life, striving endlessly towards some ambiguous dream loftier than their own station. Others, particularly those jaded against such hopes and dreams, see themselves as only what they are, and they strive towards being only what they have ever been: a weapon. Soldiers often fill themselves with ideals of their home countries, or the causes of those they adopt and exemplify—but for those like this one, the battle is fought because such things were the only skills they ever owned. For this one, there is no psychotic enjoyment of conflict, nor is there some higher ideal he strives towards in the battles he faces. For him, it’s just the profession he found himself in, a skillset he was born with, nothing more than a job, nothing more than his own way of getting through life.

Such is Curon Hifor. Where some may fight for some higher ideal or cause, the thrill or sanctity of it, he takes up his arms and skills in conflicts simply for the right to live and carry on—his skills were cultivated through a life of strife and conflict, never seen as anything more than merely a battle—effectively a job-site for the skills he possesses. In a world such as this, the ability to carry out violence with skill and tenacity are, often enough, more than enough to get a man through this existence in life.

Raised for battle since he can remember, he has lived the life of a mercenary for many. At first, it was nothing important--normal foot soldier work. But as he gained more training and proficiency, it was inevitable for him to branch his skill set out to the premier combat form of the Solar Era: Mobile Suits. Working for the Black Guard was the most lucrative job for him at the time, and their availability of mobile suits allowed him to expand his combat repertoire towards that end. However, there was always that next edge that would be needed in combat, and between the Black Guard's experiments with Artificial NewTypes and his growing relationship with Kyana Vexnal, it was inevitable that Curon be fitted and tested with the newest and greatest in Cybernetic implants--namely, the kind that was drilled into your skull. These granted him a moderate capacity of NewType abilities, though it was always self-described as 'never the real thing'.

When the Cataclysm happened, Curon did what he could do best--survive, ride out the wave, and see what tomorrow brought. Funny thing about being a mercenary, someone always wanted to pick a fight somewhere, and so long as he could keep on eating and living, that was good enough for him. Ever since the fateful day that the people of the system would come to call the ‘Cataclysm’, Curon Hifor has merely been living from day to day, job to job, fighting for whomever would foot the bill in order to keep himself alive and well. Odd jobs here, attack jobs there, the senseless chaos that brought about this disaster and post-apocalyptic scenario for so many merely seemed to exacerbate the desire for conflict, rather than leaving things well-enough alone. Drifting from colony to colony, planet to planet, the former Black Guard operative has been more than content to ply his wares of conflict to those that were willing to pay his due—in some cases, these jobs managed to find their way to his hardened heart, leaving him with a foul taste in his mouth as nothing ever seemed to change. The carnage of humanity was, as it had always been, just as thriving as ever.

Eventually, it was time to go home--to Earth. Having seen enough of a the stars to fill several life-times, he was prepared to find a way to make life work back on his home world, and sure enough, that led him to a rust-bucket place called Marketdome.

[list]
[*]Kyana Vexnal - Person of Interest
[*]Louis Terrin - Effective Rival
[*]Alfimi Elwren - Former Employer
[*]Kayla Emregan - Current Employer
[/list][/td]
[list]
[*]Mobile Suit Transport Truck
[/list][/td]
[center][image]http://i.imgur.com/fiIYOQ4.jpg[/image][/center]
[center]RX-94 Mass Production-Type v Gundam[/center][/td][/tr][/table]

[size=120][b]Combat Style:[/b] [i]Hunter[/i][/size]
Curon Hifor is used to the hunt, to learn as much about his prey as humanly possible before methodically seeking out the target of his intent—sometimes, the hunt would conclude with a single bullet, other times, a swirling and furious barrage of gunfire or melee combat. Either way, he prefers to resolve conflicts as quickly as possible, rather than allowing them to drag out and leave himself vulnerable for longer than is necessary. He is no stranger to most forms of special operations combat, specializing in virtually most forms of firearms and other weaponry.

----

[table][tr][td][image]https://i.imgur.com/09wBqlL.png[/image][/td]
[td][size=150][b]Riasha Ghale[/b][/size]
[b]Age:[/b] 20
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] June 20th
[b]Species:[/b] OldType
[b]Hair:[/b] Blond
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Green
[b]Height:[/b] 5'10"
[b]Affiliations:[/b] Former-CEU; Currently Independent
[b]Profession:[/b] Former CEU-Pilot; Wanderer
[b]Residence:[/b] None, At the Moment

[/td][/tr][/table]

[list]
[/list]

Raised in a rural town in the Americas, Riasha lived a fairly mundane--she had just finished school when her town was attacked by a group of three mobile suits, the team hunting for someone that had stolen a prototype Mobile Suit. In her mad dash to flee the town, she stumbled across a man that had sequestered with a blue mobile suit--The F91 Gundam. Trying to protect her home, she activated the Gundam and attempted to fight off the attackers, forcing them to retreat for a time. However, due to her actions, it was clear she could not stay home--she would just be making it a target. Tired and hungry, she was forced to travel with the mobile suit across America in an attempt to flee, only to be discovered by the CEU--namely, the Captain of the Angel Squadron. From there, she was recruited, rather than imprisoned, as the data in her Gundam had proven that she could be a good candidate for becoming a full pilot within the Squadron. However, when the squadron was dissolved--or so Riasha was led to believe--she was subjected to the harsh reality of her previous actions, becoming a political prisoner of Priscus Nox.

Suffice to say, her imprisonment was extremely less than ideal. Priscus Nox proved to be a rough jailor, and while he never physically harmed the woman, his words were harsh and borderline cruel. It was not until Priscus Nox's reported death that Riasha was eventually freed, allowing her to either remain in the CEU capital and join its armed forces or find her own path. After her incarceration, she decided to find her own path in life, eventually finding a ship to take her to Cuba...

[list]
[*]Priscus Nox: Former Commander/Jailor
[*]Victoria: Savior
[/list][/td]
[list]
[*]None of Note
[/list][/td]
[center]None[/center][/td][/tr][/table]

[size=120][b]Combat Style:[/b] [i]Fledgeling[/i][/size]
Riasha has very little true combat experience. In her home town, there were mobile suit arcades that she would occasionally use, but her time in Angel Company was largely spent in instruction, with the occasional sortee that she participated minimally in. She has a long, long way to go to truly find a 'style'.

MightyDuck

Post by MightyDuck » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:35 pm

[image]https://i.imgur.com/OC2W4zi.jpg[/image] ~~Corren Visari~~
Date of Birth: Oct. 27th
Species: Gundam Fighter
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Blue/Silver
Height: 5'9"
Affiliations: Marked
Profession: Best Sister
Residence: Unknown

"I have power."

Appearance:
  • Corren prefers dresses or long skirts when out in public.
  • She is in excellent shape as expected of a Gundam Fighter
  • Corren's eye color changes when she channels her ki. Her blue eyes grow lighter and lighter until they turn entirely silver.
  • Corren's skin is almost unnaturaly pale despite any amount of time she spends in the sun

Personal Information:
  • Corren has begun a personal crusade against the Marked after seeing her former mentor Master Cosmos fall to them.
  • She is currently under the control of Rudy, another Marked, and unknowingly serves to advance his agenda
  • Views Rudy as her little brother and has an almost obsessive need to keep him safe.

Biography:
Corren's beginnings as a Gundam Figher were twofold: She was trained by Master Cosmos for a short period, just under a year, that set her on the path and after Cosmos vanished from her life, she encountered Ren-Ko. The Earth-born migrant taught her both how to fight with a staff and the foundations for using her ki, though she never truly understood the latter. Her pride grew as she trained and she strode for the ultimate goal: proving her worth to Master Cosmos. Her search took her to Earth, where she encountered her first Marked.
Her journey took her across the globe, where she encountered the likes of Priscus Nox, Leto Biros, and Andre Nova on her road to her master. She found Master Cosmos at the end of the road but the man didn't live up to her memory. He was Marked, a monster, and didn't even remember who Corren was. It was her first exposure to a Marked and changed her life. She saw in Master Cosmos a shell of the man she remembered, the one she'd held on a pedestal in her mind, and it took a meeting with Vince Veran to finally give her a name to go with her new enemy's face. From there she began the systematic hunt of any Marked she could find that led her to Rudy.
Her fight with Rudy was short and brutal and ended with the powerful Marked consuming Corren's broken body. But he didn't kill her, instead the deceptively small monster turned her. He warped her mind using his abilities and brought her under his thrall. Unknowingly aiding her enemy while she traveled with her 'little brother,' Corren was last seen when Hizir fought the King of Hearts in an abandoned airfield. She then vanished for nearly a year save for a scattered few appearances and always in the company of a blond haired boy.

Relationships:
  • Rudy - Little Brother / Captor
  • Warren Biggs - Older Brother
  • Madalen - Enemy
Personal Holdings:
Primary Mobile Suit:
[image]~Suit Image (We can put this in for you)~~[/image]
Respondent Dragon

Combat Style: Onslaught
Corren attacks with an onslaught of blows to try and keep her opponent on their back foot. She utilizes multiple weapons over the course of a fight, from her spear to scarves all the way to the unarmed combat expected of a Gundam Fighter, to assault her foe from all angles. Using her vast reserves of ki to reshape the battlefield through special attacks, Corren assaults her foe from all angles while enduring their attacks in turn.

----------
[image]https://i.imgur.com/VM5viI6.jpg?1[/image] Kayla Emregan
Date of Birth:June 7th
Species:Coordinator
Hair: Naturally Black, constantly dyed
Eye Color: Green
Height:5'6"
Affiliations: Marketdome
Profession: Commander
Residence: MDF Hangar, Marketdome

Money is a universal language.

Appearance:
  • Kayla borders on being called petite. While not bony, the commander has very little excess fat on her frame while lacking the definition of an athlete.
  • Kayla's hair is normally black but she constantly dyes it unnatural colors apparently chosen at random when the mood strikes her.
  • Her time in Marketdome has left her with a moderate tan only broken up by surgical scars. Pale surgical scars break up the tone of her skin. An unbroken line of pale skin runs up the outside of each arm, starting at her wrists before rising up over her shoulders and neck to terminate at a dime-sized circular scar just behind each ear. Similar lines trace their way down her chest to meet with another that runs up the middle of her stomach to form a 'Y' shape eerily similar to the cuts used to prepare a body for autopsy.

Personal Information:
  • Kayla loves nothing more than time to herself. She values her privacy and solitude above almost anything else.
  • She has a fear of large, open spaces. A lifetime spent in space, even tempered by nearly a year in Marketdome, has left her feeling deeply uncomfortable without a roof over her head.
  • As the MDF's commander, Kayla prioritizes the protection of her home above anything else and is very blunt about that fact. Her zeal in attending to her duties has left her at odds with those actually in control of the 'Dome but has earned her the respect of the general populace despite her few public appearances and standoffish nature.
  • Kayla was imprisoned by the Black Guard for nearly three years and any mention of them either angers her or terrifies her.
  • Kayla has found true joy in working on and tinkering with mobile suits. She usually spends what little free time she has tuning her current suit or chasing down parts for a new pet project.
  • Kayla is a Coordinator and part of her growth was to give her the ability to sense unusual particles. Large amounts of particles such as Minovsky, Colloid, or GN particles give her headaches when exposed for a long period of time. She is currently unaware of this ability and has not developed a way to filter out just what is causing her constant migraines

Biography:
Why Kayla was on a ship that was recorded as leaving the Earth Sphere shortly before the Cataclysm on a trip to Mars is a mystery and the reason it returned without ever completing that voyage was lost when the vessel was destroyed, but Kayla was the only remaining member of the crew still alive when it did. Her first encounter with humans in her memory was that of a brief sortie against the Black Guard that ended poorly.

Kayla was captured by the Black Guard shortly after her return to the Earth Sphere and imprisoned for several years while the faction sorted through her ship and mobile suit. She was never a prisoner during her captivity, just a 'guest' who was not allowed to leave. After her ships history revealed what had been attempted on Kayla, the Black Guard took a decided interest in what she was. She began undergoing medical 'procedures' as they tried to find what differences she held from other Coordinators.

Her escape was a thing of careful planning for six months and a hurried escape that lasted all of six minutes. The ship she used to escape, a small craft with barely enough room for her suit, was damaged during the attempt and she found herself on Earth after a crash landing with no real way to escape. Her road led through Florida and around the irradiated America until she landed at Marketdome. After a disastrous trade landed her in an aged mobile suit and lacking in funds, she began working as a mercenary for the small city.

A year later, Kayla believed she had finally found a home and it was falling apart. She was promoted to the Marketdome Defense Force's commander when her predecessor was killed in a bandit attack and attacked her new duties with a zealotry the 'Dome hadn't seen since its founding. More inspections on incoming material and a half-year long campaign to eradicate a tenacious group of bandits earned her both the goodwill of Marketdome's general populace and the ire of it's overlords. When the Marketdome CEOs brought in private mercenary companies and exploited a loophole in the city's charter to give them reign over local law enforcement, Kayla accepted her political defeat with curses and a building anger that she would use to make her city better regardless of what her superiors thought was best.

Relationships:
  • Daine Statehill - Kayla's current second in command. A long serving MDF pilot, Daine's massive form is never far away from his commander and he serves as both a voice of reason when her emotions get the better of her and the only man she confides in. He is currently the only one aware of her past imprisionment.
  • Viridian - The Princess' bodyguard originally caught Kayla's attention because of his unnatural hair color. He remains an acquaintance but has provided her with the seeds of a plan for her troubles in Marketdome.
  • Throne Trio - The trio of mercenary pilots using the Throne Gundams have a special place in Kayla's book of third party contractors as a reliable force to call on when she needs to bring the hammer down on an uppity group of bandits.
Personal Holdings:
  • Keraunos-refit Zanzibar Rustbucket
  • RX-78GP00 Gundam "Blossom"
  • Blossom Mod1 Equipmment - A custom package from scavenged parts of a Dom Barrage. Kayla has attached the Dom's hover thrusters to the Blossom's legs in this configuration. The Gundam's beam cannon and radome are replaced by the Dom's 10mm Gatling Cannon and accompanying ammo drum.
Primary Mobile Suit:
RX-78GP00 Gundam "Blossom

Combat Style: Fire Support
Kayla despises close range combat in a mobile suit and her style shows it. She has a preference for heavy firepower, be it large caliber solid weaponry or high output beams, and can fire on targets at range with surprising accuracy. She still uses any weapon at her disposal when enemies close on her and attempts to keep the fight out of melee range whenever possible. While this style makes her best suited to work beside someone to run interception for her as she fires, the woman is still a deadly foe to encounter at long range.

-----
[image]https://imgur.com/a/Xut47[/image] Atariel Evermoore
Date of Birth: 10/10
Species: Oldtype
Hair: White
Eye Color: Crystal Blue
Height: 5'5"
Affiliations: CEU
Profession: Pilot
Residence: Based on Assignment

I have razed nations and brought down the mighty. You cannot stop me.

Appearance:
  • Formerly an amazonian cyborg, Atariel's new body is surprisingly small. While not petite, it is somewhat surprising Atariel abandoned physical intimidation when choosing her new body
  • Atariel has three spines jutting from her back, marking her as someone who has undergone the surgical process needed to use the Alaya-Vijnana system found in the ancient suits recently unearthed across the world

Personal Information:
  • Atariel's new body is vat-grown and was provided by Priscus Nox. It is entirely biological with no unnatural additions, a stark contrast to her former robotic shell.
  • Unstable at the best of times, Atariel's anger is easily roused and difficult to extinguish. Her time spent as Mockingbird, the personality written over her own by Alfimi Elwren, and the means by which she forced her true self back to the surface has left her with a sociopathic streak. She thinks little for individual human lives past what they can do for her.
  • A condition for her re-admittance to the Union, especially after razing Azadistan to the ground with the Shamblo, is to restrain herself. This is a leash she has willingly placed around her neck in a desperate effort to find a purpose in the world again.
  • Atariel has respect for strength and little else, be it strength of arms or personality.

Biography:
Atariel enlisted in the Black Guard after the destruction of her home town. Shortly into her service she drew the attention of the faction's leader, Alfimi. Recruited for Alfimi's own black ops squadron, Atariel spent several years in service to the Black Guard's leader. She was changed during that service and as treachery made Alfimi more focused on loyal servants, Atariel was molded to fit that image. Before she was frozen and stored in cryostats, Atariel had become an efficient killing machine who obeyed Alfimi without question. She was the perfect right hand.

After the Cataclysm, when Union engineers unearthed her damaged shelter, Atariel had changed. She was still loyal to Alfimi but a faulty stasis unit had degraded her mental facilities. She took Alfimi's prior approach, that the strong rule above all, and twisted it to animistic proportions. She was a much more unstable person during her service, especially while kidnapping Kit Langley and imprisoning her in Alaska. It was here that she began grooming the girl to be her own successor, someone to serve her while she worked to depose the now "weak" Alfimi. Her former master had also changed during the Cataclysm and was approaching Atariel for friendship as much as service. Atariel intended to replace her.

Her plans were cut short when, during an attempt to rescue Kit from the Alaskan base, Atariel's mobile armor was shot done and she was trapped during the firing of a CYCLOPS system. With most of her body burned, Alfimi made the decision to upload Atariel's mind into the RAVEN mobile suit. She also rewrote Atariel's personality during the upload process, turning her into the soldier 'Mockingbird.' Mockingbird was loyal and, more importantly, stable. The Mockingbird persona held fast until Alfimi led her into battle against Jacobin, Garr Shyver, and Kit Langley. During the battle, Atariel seized control of her body again and fled the field swearing vengeance against Alfimi.

She went into hiding and began the laborious process of isolated and removing the fail safes planted in her artificial body by Alfimi. Removed from society with only herself for company, Atariel and the Mockingbird personality merged into a single cohesive identity. When she emerged from hiding, the woman had much of Mockingbird's stability to support her psychotic desire for vengeance and to remain strong. She gathered a group of mercenaries to her, bending each one to her will through respect and fear, and began to plan how to destroy Alfimi and the Union. Her first problem was the Raiden was useless. The suit carried too much risk despite its technological strengths and Atariel was forced to seek help. The CEU had no shortage of enemies and she began to work as a hired soldier. The profession was new to her and the reliance on others chafed at her sensibilities, but she managed to complete enough missions and gain enough of a reputation that she attracted the attention of the Sidhe.

The group were a small collective of militant anti-Union terrorists. They knew who Atariel had been and, more importantly, had a powerful mobile armor secreted away. Alfimi's former right hand was shipped to their underwater base and briefed on the organization's abilities. It wasn't much and Atariel wasn't in charge but she saw the potential, the opportunity that the Sidhe represented. Her first real sorte with Sidhe was to take the Shamblo on a raid of the small country of Azadistan. A brief battle with the F91 Gundam ended in the mercenary retreating and leaving Atariel to destroy most of the city-state's infrastructure before departing.

Her payment for the job was unique and one only a man like Priscus, with his vast resources in and outside of the Union, could provide: a real body. 'Alive' again after having her mind transferred into the cloned body, her first act was to seek out her former mentor and confront the woman. She met Alfimi twice, once in France where she posed as a Sidhe agent to see just what had become of the woman and again when Alfimi arrived in Ireland to meet her. Their confrontation began a long period of silence from the maniacal woman, something anyone who knew her would see as a clear sign of trouble on the horizon.

Atariel resurfaced after discovering the Astaroth Origin. An almost desperate bid brought her back into the Union fold under strict conditions and heavy scrutiny that she welcomed. Whatever else the Union had become since she had last served in it, it would need soldiers like her whether they admitted it or not. She could be the attack dog of the faction, if not an individual, again.

Relationships:
  • Alfimi Elwren - Alfimi has been a prominent figure in Atariel's life almost since the first time she set foot in a mobile suit's cockpit. Her one time mentor and superior betrayed Atariel's trust after nearly killing her in Alaska and forcibly rewriting her mind to be a loyal servant. This weakness and betrayal fractured her already damaged mind further and had a large part in turning her into the unstable killer she would become. Atariel has done everything she can to be 'better' than Alfimi, to beat her in everything the woman tried to achieve. Atariel has resolved to take the woman's life only after she feels she has truly surpassed the woman
  • Priscus Nox- Atariel has a grudging respect for Priscus despite his foppish exterior. He was one of the only people to treat her with the respect she feels she deserves after her departure from the Union.
  • Kit - One of the few people Atariel won't kill on a whim. Atariel had high hopes for Kit to follow in her footsteps and become truly strong. While she has not seen the woman for some time, their mutual service under Alfimi has left her unsure of just what to make of her former ally.
Personal Holdings:
  • ASW-G-29 Gundam Astaroth Origin
  • AMA-X7 Shamblo
Primary Mobile Suit:
ASW-G-29 Gundam Astaroth Origin
Primary Mobile Suit:
AMA-X7 Shamblo

Combat Style: Reckless Veteran
Atariel has spent her entire life fighting in mobile suits. The results have left her with a solid understanding and proficiency at all ranges. Despite this, her preference has always been to engage in close quarters combat. She is a ferocious foe to engage with and fights with a reckless abandon that makes it difficult to keep up with the tempo she sets. Willingly accepting less than lethal blows to her own equipment to go for the throat is par for the course.

Omni

Post by Omni » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:22 pm

[table][tr][td][image]~~Character Image (Staff can handle this for you)~~[/image][/td]
[td][size=150][b]Mosa van Rooyen[/b][/size]
[b]Age:[/b] 23
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] May 22
[b]Species:[/b] Oldtype
[b]Hair:[/b] Platinum blonde
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Brown
[b]Height:[/b] 5'8
[b]Affiliations:[/b] Centralized Earth Union
[b]Profession:[/b] Mobile Suit Engineer, Pilot
[b]Residence:[/b] Caelin Hill

[i]"Okay then, I accept your challenge. Let's soar Wing Gundam! Girls, follow me!"[/i]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[size=120][b]Appearance: [/b][/size]
[list]
[*]Mosa has a very athletic body and has quite a great amount of upper body strength due to her constant physical labouring.
[*]Her most distinguishing feature is her platinum blonde hair which stands out against her dark skin, a feature given to her from a mixed-race heritage common in her region.
[*]Usually she can be found wearing a mechanic's jump suit with either a military-issued t-shirt or tank top and of course the standard CEU dress uniform and her pilot suit.
[/list]

[list]
[*]Is a highly capable Engineer, both with mechanics and computers.
[*]Has an unhealthy obsession with new or unfamiliar technology.
[/list]

Born a year after the Cataclysm, Mosa was abandoned by her parents at a young age forcing the young girl to be raised by her grandparents. As a means of bonding with his Granddaughter, her Grandpa would often bring young Mosa to work with him in his machine shop. She was instantly enchanted by the heaps of parts in her granddad's scrap yard and how this man could somehow breathe new life into old machines. She would tinker with dozens of old machines left for dead by their owners, repairing anything from Haros to robotic birds to even rewriting their operating systems as a means of giving herself some companions to talk to. Eventually her grandmother passed away, leaving the shop to be ran solely by her and her grandfather, who now was showing signs that his age was catching up with him as well. One by one more tasks were entrusted to Mosa as her grandpa slowly began to die. At the age of 16 she said goodnight to him one last time, he didn't wake up when she went to deliver him his usual breakfast. Having only been on this earth for such a short amount of time, she was already left behind by all those she had come to love.

Another year passed and soon everything she knew from her life would be stripped away from her when a group of bandits sought to take advantage of the resources entrusted to her. Mosa had to fight for her survival as she discovered her Grandfather's final gift, a highly customized Mobile Doll operating system and used it to defend herself, unfortunately losing her home in the process. Salvaging what she could after that fateful night, Mosa stepped out into the world on her own, picking up odd jobs in whatever town she came across. Eventually fate would find itself her way. Coming across a broken down Union convoy, Mosa offered to help repair their damage in exchange for a meal and a hot shower. The engineering crew was so impressed at her knowledge that they forwarded word of her to their superiors, and offered her a position in the Union as one of them. Having no better place to be, or any direction of her own, Mosa eagerly accepted the offer. Deep down yearning that this might bring back the familiarity of her own life. She progressed quickly through the ranks, assisted by her presentation of her grandfather's technology to the higher-ups who were always looking for new ways to kill their enemies.

Following an encounter against a mysterious unit who claimed to be former Union soldiers, Mosa fell into a slump. She threw herself into her work to distract her from the near-death experience she had managed to escape from. She took to rebuilding the damaged Wing Gundam, refusing any help from outside as she tinkered away at it, continuing to bear the scars of its defeat in an attempt to humble herself. Back to the shop she went, to become the best damn engineer the Earth Sphere has ever seen.

[list]
[*]Rickert Shaw - Superior officer
[*]Tracy Olsen - Subordinate
[*]Mohammed Kahn - Subordinate

[/list][/td]
[list]
[*]XXXG-01Wf Wing Gundam Fenice
[*]OZ-12SMS Marionette Taurus x4
[*]Gaw Assault Carrier [i]Master Puppeteer[/i]
[/list][/td]
[td][center][b]Primary Mobile Suit: XXXG-01Wf Wing Gundam Fenice[/b][/center]
[center]Wing Gundam Fenice[/center][/td][/tr][/table]

[size=120][b]Combat Style:[/b] [i]Analytical[/i][/size]

Mosa is extremely analytical when it comes to combat. If she knows any bit of information about a mobile suit, weapon, system, or anything related, she will use her knowledge as best she can to find some sort of upper hand or way to get around it. Yet, she is very easy to distract if she sees something she’s unfamiliar with, as her curiosity often gets the best of her. Otherwise, she is all about using her own machine and her mobile dolls as one entity, having them cover for her or create openings to allow her to strike. She is extremely protective of the Dolls, and will often to maneuvers that are more likely to risk her life if she sees they are in any sort of danger.

voodoc2

Post by voodoc2 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:44 pm