Beauties and the Beach

The once great home of humanity, now in the process of rebuilding itself after the destruction over two decades ago. Primarily under the control of the Central Earth Union, minor governments and rebel factions fight to exist alongside it.
Harabec
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Beauties and the Beach

Post by Harabec » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:13 pm

"Oh yeah, everyone babe! Well, everyone that's anyone," the Duke said with a warm chuckle. The unmistakable scent of the ocean seemed to linger about on him; whether it was a natural scent or cologne was anyone's guess. "It's the Tybee Island Beach Boogie, the biggest party of the year!" A sweeping movement with his free hand indicated the scale dramatically, carelessly knocking some articles off the racks. His other bicep casually flexed, an intentional showoff of his physique mixed with some forearm movement against Susan's chest.

His own eyes stole a glance up and down Elizabeth as they passed her by, before turning back to Susan. "Yeah, 'course doll. My ma's the CEO of Savannah Shipping, so it's kind of my show, y'know? You and all your sisters are most def on the invite list," he emphasized with a big smile that showed off his almost supernaturally white teeth, emphasized all the more against his tanned skin. He turned a corner at the end of the current aisle, now placing them in a distant corner of the store. Here he stopped and turned to face Susan, placing a strong hand on her side. "Hey, I dunno if you're into it but we got this contest, and y'know I really think you might totally have what it takes to be Queen of the Beach this year, babe," he glanced down for a moment as his hand got a bit more daring. Stepping a bit closer, his dreamy emerald eyes gazing into Susan's, he waited for her response.

"I have so hit puberty!" Lauren yelled back childishly to Philippa's chest, followed by a righting of her eyes as the other girl called her out directly. She turned her head sharply to the side with a humph, but it didn't last. Her jealous curiosity was too much to keep her looking away for too long -- just how was she going to fit all that in? Her eyes slid back to their corners, flushing more and more at the process. The finishing bounce as she pulled the straps caused the petite girl to cover her chest with ignominy. Philippa had her so outclassed in this department there wasn't much she could say back; her jealousy was so overwhelming the whole town could feel it radiating from the young newtype.

An agitated groan of a whimper was all she could force out, clutching her arm over her chest tighter as Philippa motioned at it. As she left the room Lauren hesitated, still gnawing on her lip and racking her brain for a comeback. Though she couldn't think of one, something else came to mind. "H-hey, you're s'posed to pick me out a swimsuit, too...!" she called out, throwing open the curtain with one hand and waving her other frantically, watching the sassiest twin walk away like she owned the world. She stared for a good second, hoping she looked even better when she'd been storming away from the cashier a moment ago...

"Ah?! Oh! Caroline, I didn't see ya there..." Lauren hopped with surprise as she popped up from the side, dangling around a more appropriate sized top for her. Lauren reached out for it but stopped just short of it, eyeing Caroline's cheery face and wanting to think of something suitable as a prize. She was a bit too frazzled to think right, but as she looked at Caroline she wanted nothing more than to avoid disappointing her. "Umm... Well, uh-- I-I... Yeah? Yeah, it's -- well -- what kinda prize do you want...?"

She hoped it wasn't anything as esoteric as a watergun or inflatable tube. Caroline might've found them around here somewhere, but she imagined that no one else would be able to.

Snow
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Snow » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:22 pm

Well it was lucky for the Duke that Susan was most definitely someone that was anyone. She smiled, an almost catlike curl of her lips when she felt the flex of his arm against her breast. This would be easy. She liked them this way, handsome and stupid. She could have any way she wanted. She turned to face him as he spoke, her fingertips trailing up the impressive musculature of his surfer's torso.

"Wow, that's so impressive~" She cooed, leaning a little closer into him now, her lips teasing to meet his, "Do you really think I could be Queen of the Beach? More than your girlfriend? But she's so pretty..."

She knew the answer before it left his mouth. She wanted to hear him say it. To know she was better than everyone else. To hear it. She frowned a little when his eyes lingered to Elizabeth, but her sunny disposition returned when he met her eyes again. It was fine, when it was with her sisters. They were all the same. A perfect set. But Susan was the best at this.

"Josephine." Philippa said as she made her way to the counter, the cashier hurriedly packing her sister's new swimsuit with a frown, desperate to find her companion and get these people out of her store, "Where are the others? We've spent enough time here."

"Dunno." Josephine said, patting the counter with a series of intimidating thumps, making the shopkeep flinch, "I was just finishing. You want me to find them?"

"Maybe just Caroline," Philippa said, her eyes finding Elizabeth as she frowned, realizing Susan was not with her, "I'll get the others."

Caroline grinned wildly as she held up a water pistol with a fish's pursed lips at the end, with a wink, "I want you to play with me!" she says, "Hold super still, I want to get a bullseye!" She pulled hard on the trigger, squirting once-- where had she even found the water?!-- her aim was to the flash of pink beyond that ring of silver, but her aim was not true. The cool blast hit Lauren's shoulder.

"Aw!" Caroline griped.

"That ain't how it's done." A voice came from behind Caroline, as Josephine found her way to the changing room, "Hand it over, Carrie, and I'll show you how to really make the target work...!"

Caroline smiled at this, gladly handing the pistol to her sister with a fawning "Thanks, JoJo!" as Josephine took aim at Lauren, a wild grin on her face.

"Don't squeal too loud, princess." She purred confidently, as she took the shot.

Harabec

Post by Harabec » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:32 pm

"Who? Oh, wait, her? You got the wrong idea, babe," the Duke's hands gripped Susan a little more securely, pulling her just the slightest bit closer. He chuckled under his breath a couple of times, shaking his head slightly. "Ain't my girlfriend, she just wants to be. She ain't really my type. Too high strung for the Duke, y'know? She's pretty, but that's all she's got, and she ain't so pretty as you. She knows she's outclassed, why she was so bitchy to that l'il nudist friend'a yours, she just can't handle anyone prettier'n her. Naah... The Duke needs someone more down to Earth. Gotta be confident, gotta be a little more well rounded," his emphasis was made clear as his hand slid over one of Susan's breasts and gave a squeeze, "and babe, you got all'a that and more." He pulled Susan the final inch or so until their lips met, getting a taste of her for a couple of seconds before standing up straighter to break it off. He fancied himself a playboy; he wanted to see her work for it, too.

"Eh? Eh? Ah, hey! Stop!" Lauren tilted her head as Caroline leveled her water pistol, confused by the gesture and her request. A sudden spurt of water caused the girl to leap back, shocked by the sudden chilly splash on her shoulder. She tumbled backwards in surprise, clutching her shoulder as if she'd actually been injured -- but mostly just surprised the thing was actually filled up. "The heck, where'd you even get that?! And these AREN'T TARGETS!"

She flicked the water off her shoulder before putting each of her hands on her hips, scrunching her mouth to one side in annoyance. "They're for fun -- I mean, my fun -- that is, to be pulled on, err, I mean, actually like -- eh...? Hey, what? Hang on, you too? Wait, hold on..." Her head tilted the opposite direction as Josephine stepped up next to Caroline and grabbed the pistol, already getting a bit more flustered as she realized elaborating on why she got them was perhaps a little inappropriate for Caroline to hear. She covered herself and stepped backwards again, but she found the wall in short order. Her words weren't really stopping Josephine, though.

"You aren't even listenin' to me! Hey! Don't spray me! Not on my face! Please!" As she saw the devilish grin spreading on Josephine and the pistol being leveled, Lauren lifted her hands up in a surrendering motion. The last thing she needed was her makeup needing redoing before the shoot. "Help! Help! Susan! SUSAN! Heeeelp! Your twins're goin' crazy...! Ah! Hey, not there, it's cold! Ah, no! Cold, it's cold, stooooop!"

Lauren's squeals echoed out into the store proper as Josephine got, perhaps, the exact reaction out of her that she expected.

Snow

Post by Snow » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:27 am

Susan felt refreshed with every compliment. Every adulation. She reveled in how this guy was so quick to throw that other girl under the bus to impress her, and relished his strong grip at her back. Her breast was more than he could palm, and spilled over his grip softly as he groped at her. His kiss was fast and confident, pressed softly against the lush crescents of her lips and her tongue darted out quickly to taste him, but only just before he pulled away. It was going to be fun playing with this one...

She ran her fingertips up and down his impressive musculature, admiring him for a moment longer before she spoke, "Aw, you're so nice..." She gushed, "Well, I'll just have to enter, then, if you think I should." She stood on her toes, ready to kiss him again-- that is, until the perpetual thorn in her side decided to make herself known once more to spoil everything that was fun and decent on this planet.

"Susan!" Philippa hissed, finding her sister at last, "We're in a beachfront store!"

"So?" Susan shot back defiantly, seeing the plastic keeping newer items clean behind them at the end of their aisle. She reached out to ruffle one of the garments, "The clothes have protection." she brought herself to kiss the Duke again.

"Susan!" Philippa snapped again, and Susan let out a long sigh, her kiss becoming a peck upon her new beau's lips instead of the long snog she had hoped for.

"Fine, don't get excited." she said sharply to Philippa, before her expression softened and she looked back at the Duke, "I'll see you at the beach." she flashed a smile and winked before trotting to her sister's side.

"Are you finished?" Philippa asked, clearly ready to leave. Susan crossed her arms in defiance.

"Witch."

"Slut."

Susan was about to hit Philippa with a whammy when she heard Lauren's panicked shouts from the changing rooms, and with an exchanged glance the sisters made to dash across the store.

"Oh! They're from the lost and found!" Caroline said, gasping at Lauren's explanation, clapping her hands together as she bounced, impressed both by Josephine's aim and the new game her new friend wanted to play, "Joey! I think she wants you to pull them! Like a puppy leash! How cute."

"Sure, real cute," Josephine said, fishing the top she'd wrangled from the cashier from her waistband and offering it to Lauren, spinning the water pistol on one of her fingers, "But I don't think I'm up for randy games in this tourist trap of a store. Pack those pupperinos away, and let's find Pips before she takes my head off, yeah?"

"Oh, she can't do that JoJo." Caroline giggled, "Philippa's not the Queen of anything."

"Let her know that," Josephine said, "And where's Elizabeth, anyway?"

"H-Hello...?" Elizabeth called softly from the entrance of the store, bags in her hands, "I-I'm ready..."

But there was nobody around.